To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
This position, as part of the 24x7 Global Support organisation, has primary technical support responsibilities. You will maintain a single-minded focus to ensure customers are incredibly satisfied with (COMPANY NAME) Marketing Cloud's interactive marketing suite of products, by becoming a (COMPANY NAME) marketing cloud application and platform expert.
The ideal Technical Support Analyst puts the customer at the centre of everything they do. They are a team player, enjoy working hard, exhibit professionalism, are dedicated to exceeding expectations, have excellent problem solving skills, are able to learn new technologies quickly, and use their time efficiently. Analysts demonstrate the ability to write, speak and present technical information clearly and effectively, adapting as required for the audience. They do this exhibiting composure, being in calm command of every situation.
As a Technical Support Analyst, you'll be part of a team of problem solvers who are passionate about working in a fast-paced, highly dynamic, customer-centric environment.
Your Impact - Responsibilities:
* Own the complete end-to-end customer experience
* Resolve customer service issues and skilfully manage complex customer service problems
* Manage customers' expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction
* Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilise that expertise effectively to help customers
* Oversee and manage the resolution of critical technical issues, ensuring prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues
* Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the greater support community. Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer support
* Ability to orchestrate all (COMPANY NAME) teams efforts and ensure we are a single point of contact for all post-sales support activities
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
* Corporate experience in the fields above
* A 100% focus on customer success
* Great communication skills, written and verbal
* Experience with coding (or reviewing code) and APIs
* Solid understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, proxy servers, etc
* Understanding of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL
* An action-oriented attitude, with strong organisational, analytical and problem solving skills
* The ability to learn fast, and to be highly adaptable
* Be a dependable, motivated, self-starter, with the ability to work independently when required
* Fluent in French or German
Preferred but not required:
* Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Certification
* Certified (COMPANY NAME) Administrator (ADMIN201)
* Previous experience with Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm CRM and its technologies
* CRM domain knowledge
About (COMPANY NAME):
(COMPANY NAME), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" six years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at (COMPANY NAME). Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all