(COMPANY NAME) (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company's People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. (COMPANY NAME)'s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 335,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With (COMPANY NAME), organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
(COMPANY NAME) is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals. (COMPANY NAME) was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we've become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting (COMPANY NAME) on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It's an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
We're looking for salespeople to manage accounts and skyrocket customer growth. If you're a self-starter with a consultative approach to selling - with experience pitching sales to any audience, and cultivating great client relationships - this job is for you!
The Account Executive creates, identifies and closes sales within a specific territory. You are a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time and work with existing clients as well as new logo opportunities. The role will require the ability to conduct consultation calls, demos, organizational mappings calls, negotiation/scoping calls, and procurement/legal contract reviews.
You have a consistent track record of driving, owning, and closing complex deals with Fortune 1000 companies as well as sustained overachievement on revenue goals.
* Create and drive revenue within the EMEA market
* Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling
* Drive brand awareness campaigns, and lead generation via networking and associations
* Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
* Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure
* Develop strategic territory business plan
* Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our CRM system
* Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
* You have a strong passion for seeking new business opportunities and closing deals
* 2+ years of outbound B2B sales experience
* Proven track record of sales excellence
* You work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced, high-growth environment
* You have superior professional presence and business acumen
* You thrive in a collaborative, supportive and team oriented environment
Nice to have
* BA/BS degree
* Software sales experience
At (COMPANY NAME), we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, pension, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees