Area Sales Manager - Purina Specialist Channel
4x,xxx - xx,xx0 Euros DOE Car Bonus Excellent Benefits
Dublin - Office/Field/Customer based
What can you expect?
Nestlé PURINA Pet Care have a fantastic opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to look after the Specialist channel, specifically Pet Mania, Maxizoo and EquiPet. Purina have a successful history of operating within the Specialist channel and have established strong relationship within the channel ensuring this opportunity offers variety and career progression.
At Nestlé PURINA Pet Care, we're passionately committed to helping pets enjoy happier, healthier and longer lives because we're pet owners too. As a world leading company in pet care and nutrition, Nestlé PURINA has been helping pets live healthy, happy lives for over 85 years. We are proud to produce some of the UK's best loved brands including FELIX®, WINALOT®, GO-CAT®, BAKERS®, BONIO, PRO PLAN, Beta and Gourmet, trusted and bought by millions of pet owners. We believe that pets and people are better together which is why our employees can bring their dogs to work at our Dublin, Gatwick and Sudbury sites.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
The Area Sales Manager role within the Purina Specialist channel is an exciting opportunity as the Specialist channel is Purina's most emotionally involved channel for pet owners and is directly linked to Purina's key values.
· Ensure best in class in store activation of our brands in line with the guidelines
· Develop and foster business relationships with Key accounts/Stores Managers and key decision makers
· Drive Sales and retailer recommendation in the Irish Specialist Channel with key accounts/high potential independent stores
· Ensure we achieve best in class in store activation with Specialist Brands & Multi channel Brands within sales territory
· Ensure nutritional knowledge to train and add value to specialist retailers and key stakeholders
· Within this role you will be expected to spend c70% of your time client facing to ensure continued development of business relationships within the Specialist Key Accounts
Who are we looking for?
Purina as a business is made up of passionate and enthusiastic individuals so a love of pets is desired within this role.
· Demonstrable background in sales, business development and relationship building is essential
· Candidates coming from within the Pet channel will be looked on favourably, however experience within the Out of Home (OOH) or Nutritional channels will also be desirable
· Passionate communicator with a results focussed approach are essential attributes for this opportunity
· Proactive relationship builder capable of managing their own time placing emphasis on both internal and external relationships
What you need to know
Nestle has a strong benefits package which includes, for this role, a competitive salary Company car Up to 8% bonus attractive pension contribution, private medical insurance , Nestle flexible benefits and discounts.
Nestlé UK & I is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process