Change the way customers and partners live and do business while helping them grow their top and bottomline with our transformative technology.
DocuSign is seeking an agile, creative, and collaborative French Market Development Representative to join the dramatic growth currently underway.
You are responsible for generating qualified opportunities that progress through the sales funnel and ultimately generate new revenue to grow our presence in EMEA.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the EMEA Sales Development Manager.
You will identify and generate new business opportunities and pipeline within a defined territory
* Talking and Listening: You will spend about 80% of your time on the phone managing outbound prospect calls to educate potential customers on what DocuSign has to offer and gain insight into their business needs.
* You will drive brand and product awareness in the Emerging Market through regular email and call campaigns.
* Schedule high-impact appointments with those who are of good potential with Account Executives.
* Record prospect information in our CRM database.
* Present a balanced approach to cold calling, relationship development, sales process, and appointment setting.
* You have a proven track record of success in outbound sales/business development.
* You are highly motivated, resilient and ambition to build a career at DocuSign.
* Strong outbound prospecting skills, you understand the sales cycles and implement solution selling tactics to connect business needs to the DocuSign solution.
* You love the challenge of targets and being able to overachieve your goals.
* You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You maintain a professional and courteous manner when conducting phone calls, polished in asking questions and sharing information with others.
* Highly organized with the ability to exceed as part of a dynamic environment.
* Bachelor's degree required
* Fluency in English and French required
Are you up for the challenge?
Sales & Business Development @ DocuSign
Our technology is transforming the way our customers live their lives and do business. Our Sales team is collaborating with customers across the globe to help them leverage our technology to change the way they do business. Our Business Development team is partnering with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world and in their industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to an individual or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our product and strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
DocuSign« is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of customers and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management(DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category