Customer Success Group
As Trainer / Curriculum Developer on our Global Success Centers team, you will develop and deliver instructor led training for our support teams including (COMPANY NAME) certification programs, product troubleshooting and case handling training. Delivery will be performed either in classroom or virtually. You can also expect some of your time to be spent developing eLearning content.
As a member of the team, you will proactively develop your own understanding of the skills and processes required to be a success agent. You will also collaborate with subject matter experts and the management team to build powerful learning solutions that combine solid design, rapid development, and creative delivery. You will measure the performance afterwards for impact of content and close the loop on any feedback received to improve on it. You will also partner with Service leads, and other enablement partners to plan for releases, develop learning paths, and monitor compliance for readiness to go live per capacity forecasted.
What we are looking for:
You are a strong facilitator and writer who has delivered technical as well as non-technical subjects in the past. You have experience tailoring content to create scalable learning solutions. You quickly learn new products and technologies with minimal direction. You have proven expertise in identifying the right style and level of content for diverse audiences and have a track record of developing compelling and comprehensive activities. You have proven experience working with and leading conversations with multiple stakeholders in tight timelines, recommending solutions to scale and delivering to business needs. A good multi-tasker that can not only develop content but also manage a learning program executing to a vision and strategy outlined. A strong project manager able to manage tasks and projects rolling simultaneously with no slippage in time and quality. CRM and Cloud solution experience is a must.
* Deliver effective, well-managed and well-facilitated training for technical support teams.
* Accountable for ensuring onboarding of new hires are completed on time and agents are productive and successful post go live.
* Effectiveness of trainings delivered to be measured through productivity and customer satisfaction scores for agents
* Drive ongoing improvements to trainings by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
* Collaborate with subject matter experts and the management team to build appropriate materials
* Work collaboratively to provide customer perspective on product and process requirements development (relating to product roadmap & customer experience)
* Keep abreast to understand the complexity of the technology being developed and the user groups impacted. Apply this information to identify the best means of instructional design and training delivery model (in person, virtual, etc.)
* Excellent delivery, presentation, facilitation and classroom manager skills
* More than 2 years of content development and delivery experience
* Ability to assess customer handling skills and delivering targeted trainings to address need
* Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
* Proactive commitment to customer satisfaction and personal excellence
* Developer and programatic experience required; (COMPANY NAME) CRM experience a plus
* Ability to work effectively with a geographically dispersed team
* Exhibit enthusiasm, positive professional attitude, integrity and reliability
* Rapid Development eLearning tools (Articulate Studio, Articulate Storyline, Captivate, Camtasia).
* Customer Relationship Management (CRM) industry, with particular expertise in Service organizations.
* Agile (SCRUM) development methodology.
* Solid understanding of Internet technologies, browser technologies and On Demand business models.
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at (COMPANY NAME). Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org