(COMPANY NAME)'s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at (COMPANY NAME) are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started. Community Operations' focus is on supporting our users through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions, and on improving the health of our products by helping people understand how to use them. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people's issues, and are strong advocates for the (COMPANY NAME) community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Community Operations is for you.
The Community Operations team is seeking a solutions-oriented, data-savvy Market Specialist who is passionate about providing a great support experience for our community of users. The successful candidate will work with the Hebrew market team to review content reported for potential abuse, resolve user account issues, improve the overall support experience for that market, as well as solve thematic global issues. The Market Specialist will be part of a data-driven analysis culture and will also help scale our operations by optimising and automating processes, solving challenging problems and, most importantly, helping to prevent them. This position is full time and is based in our Dublin, Ireland office.
* Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on (COMPANY NAME) such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content
* Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy and accuracy
* Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users in the Hebrew market
* Gather, analyse and utilise relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site
* Use your problem solving skills to resolve large and complex business problems
* Bachelors degree and/or masters or equivalent experience (mathematics or scientific discipline is preferred)
* Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
* Passion for supporting the (COMPANY NAME) and Instagram community
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills
* Self-starting, intellectually curious and creative individual comfortable operating in a fast paced, ever changing environment
* Technical and data skills such as Excel and SQL are a plus
* Fluency in written and conversational English and Hebrew are essential