Vectra delivers a new class of advanced threat defense that delivers real-time detection and analysis of active network intrusions. Vectra technology picks up where perimeter security leaves off by providing deep, continuous analysis of both internal and Internet-facing network traffic to automatically detect all phases of a breach as attackers attempt to spy, spread, and steal within your network.
Vectra directly analyzes network traffic in real time using a patent-pending combination of data science, machine learning, and behavioral analysis to detect attacker behaviors and user anomalies in the network.
Vectra has R&D sites in San Jose, CA; Austin, TX; Cambridge, MA; and Dublin, Ireland.
Cognito Recall is a big data cloud product, driven out of our R&D center in Dublin, Ireland. This team drives the vision and strategy for this core part of Vectra's portfolio and owns execution end-to-end including engaging customers on requirements, converting those requirements into technical deliverables, driving delivery with the Dublin-based engineering team and then engaging field teams on go-to-market and sales-enablement. Additionally, this team works closely with the PM and engineering team members in San Jose and Austin as we build and execute the portfolio strategy.
This is an entry to mid-level Product Manager position based out of our R&D center in Dublin. This position reports to the Cognito Recall Product Manager who is also based out of our R&D center in Dublin. This position will work closely with the Cognito Recall Product Manager and the local Dublin engineering team in the planning and execution of the product roadmap, as well as supporting the business operations.
This position will own the application and data layers of the Cognito Recall application.
· Manage product lifecycle from strategic planning, through tactical execution, to post-launch analysis and refinement to maximize customer success and value
· Identify product requirements based on strategic direction, stakeholders' requirements and analytical data
· Define and analyze KPIs that indicate product success
· Manage product backlog and work closely with R&D during the development phase (in product owner role) to monitor progress, resolve design issues and deliver high-quality product releases
· Advocate for user delight throughout all stages of the product development and deployment
· Evangelize Vectra with customers and prospects
· 1+ years of experience as a product manager, program manager or product owner
· Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
· Experience with Agile / Scrum methodology and comfort with dynamic roadmaps and delivery
· Experience with data modelling and visualization
· Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and across geographies with multiple stakeholders
· Experience with SaaS delivery and cybersecurity a plus