We are now hiring a Supply Chain Analyst - up to 14 months contract to join our team in Carrigaline.
We are the concentrate team in (COMPANY NAME) (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of (COMPANY NAME)'s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of (COMPANY NAME) products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
The supply chain team are the lynch pin of operations ensuring the careful coordination of concentrate ingredients and recipes. The team works with our global plants, bottlers and Distribution Centres to ensure flawless supply execution for (COMPANY NAME). Would you like to work in a dynamic global environment connected in to 140 markets worldwide? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
This role is part of the Pepsi Lipton International Supply Chain team based in Carrigaline. It is responsible for of forecasting, inventory management, complaints, returns, and pricing.
Position Purpose and Primary Accountabilities
* Take care of key customer accounts.
* Demand forecast management, collating and reviewing customer forecasts and analysing data before placing the demand on the concentrate plant.
* Inventory management.
* Handle customer complaints & maintain log.
* Manage expiry & returns call, proactively review inventory to identify potential risk and opportunities to minimise obsolescence and identify inventory for disposal.
* Monthly Volume and KPI reporting.
* Year-end pricing updates.
* Record inventory purchases on a daily basis and work closely with production, logistics and warehousing as part of the month end close process.
* Liaising with Financial Accountants on month end reporting, ensuring all debit and credit notes are raised and reconcile inventory transactions monthly.
* Manage Data management for customers, products and pricing.
Qualification & Requirements
* Third level degree in Supply Chain /Business or equivalent.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, a quick learner and self-motivated.
* Strong team player with effective teamwork skills.
* Excellent Interpersonal skills, (verbal and written communication) and customer service skills.
* Experience of Supply Chain and good understanding of Supply Chain processes ideally.
* Ability to work on one's own initiative and multitask in a complex business environment.
* Knowledge of/work experience in customer service environment, ideally multinational.
* Strong data entry and processing skills.
* Systems savvy, skills including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.Desired
* Experience of Oracle / SAP is advantageous.
(COMPANY NAME) products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. (COMPANY NAME) generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. (COMPANY NAME)'s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding (COMPANY NAME) is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. "Winning with Purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit wxx.xxxxxxx.xxm
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a Supply Chain Analyst. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be SC Cust Mgmt Asst Analyst.
#LI-IRELANDRelocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation