We are currently looking for a Process Project Engineer to join our team in LittleIsland on a permanent basis.
We are the concentrate team in (COMPANY NAME) (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of (COMPANY NAME)'s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi.
We are at the heart of (COMPANY NAME) products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast-paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world
The Technical Function is our team of enabling experts offering knowledge and partnership to functions on specialist subjects including engineering, quality and productivity. They ensure operations and food safety excellence for our team. Could you bring a new dimension to our technical expertise? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
Position Purpose and Primary Accountabilities
This role is will report to the Network Capacity Design Manager and will be responsible for providing process design solutions for the manufacturing requirements for the beverage formulations.
This role will work with R&D colleagues on the Network Capacity and Resiliency project to ensure all new & existing products/formulas are manufactured to (COMPANY NAME) R&D standards and consumer expectations.
Position Purpose and Primary Accountabilities
* Provide Process Engineering capability specializing in process design solutions for PGCS Beverage Concentrate Manufacturing Platforms
* Ensure new & existing products/formulas are manufactured to (COMPANY NAME) standards and consumer expectations
* As part of a team, develop the process aspect of the PGCS Little Island Concentrate Manufacturing Plant's Network Capacity and Resiliency program and have in depth understanding of the science of (COMPANY NAME) Concentrate Beverage & Final Beverage formulations and in dept understanding of the manufacturing requirements for these formulae.
* Provide technical guidance during project design and implementation, including Commissioning & Process Qualification, to assure viability of technology in proposed configuration
* Utilize Engineering first principles, scientific methods, and Processing systems knowledge to develop technical process equipment solutions that both create new business opportunities and solve existing equipment needs.
* Interface and communication with the plant to ensure seamless handover of projects to plant operations
* Provide subject matter expertise where required
ESSENTIAL Criteria i.e. qualifications and/or experience (this will be assessed during short-listing)
* Several years process industry experience in engineering with additional operations or maintenance exposure and extensive capital project management experience
* Degree qualification in Chemical, Process, or equivalent engineering discipline
* Experience required in the following areas:
* Process plant technical standards
* Project concept development
* Business case and capital approval
* Design, Procurement and Installation
* Construction, Commissioning and Validation
* Environmental, health and safety management
* Contractor and Construction Management
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Additional DESIRED qualifications and/or experience
* Proven experience delivering medium to large capital projects on an on-going operation in a diverse environmentPepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. (COMPANY NAME) generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. (COMPANY NAME)'s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding (COMPANY NAME) is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. "Winning with Purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit wxx.xxxxxxx.xxm
#LI-IRELANDRelocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation