Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of (COMPANY NAME) Media, one of four solution hubs within (COMPANY NAME) Groupe, and has offices within (COMPANY NAME) One.
-Descrizione del lavoro
The International coordination team works across multiple markets. It is a team of different backgrounds, skill-sets and interests who are united by their passion for understanding people and delivering innovative and effective communications.
We are looking for a Junior Account who will be the primary support for the Senior Account in managing the Jeep Brand as well as supporting the rest of the team in Turin and the wider network of Starcom offices managing the FCA business locally.
1. SUPPORT THE COORDINATION OF LOCAL MEDIA PLANS AND PROJECTS
* Key support for Senior Account, lead network coordinator and financial administrator
* Day to day liaison with network to fulfil client coordination requirements
* Preparing Weekly status report of on-going campaigns/initiatives in market
* Weekly reporting of on-going communications laydown of activity across network of Starcom offices managing the FCA account
* Day to day co-ordination and implementation of requests
* Evaluation of the media strategies and planning in agreement with the central media guidelines
SUPPORT THE REPORTING ANALYSIS
* Coordinating data requirements
* Budget data monitoring and analysis
* Digital campaigns management and support in coordination with central digital team in London
* Managing financial administrative tasks
* Fluent written and spoken English
* Excel knowledge (ideally Advanced)
* Basic digital knowledge are requested
* Highly analytical and detail oriented
* Proactive and positive approach to work in team
Stage extra-curriculare di 6 mesi
-Sede del lavoro