Fashion Luxury Company
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
We are looking for an Event & Press coordinator to join our Marketing and Communication department:
- You will be responsible for the coordination of Brand events across the Company, as well as the press strategy for Fashion shows, collection presentations, collaborations and special projects.
- Coordinate global PR agencies.
- VIP and influencer management.
- Liaise directly with Editors, stylists and key fashion stakeholders managing the relationship for the brand.
- Responsible for all PR media kits and press launches, press days and collection presentations.
- Support the team on set up and management of fashion shows, special projects and events.
- Project management of retail marketing events.
- Supporting the global marketing team to deliver results on brand objectives.
Qualifications of the ideal candidate:
* 3-5 year's experience in a press & communications role within the fashion industry.
* Natural communicator and at ease with public relations role.
* Native, fluent or bilingual in English
* Strong team leadership & company navigation experience.
* Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
* Strong influencer.
* Able to work flexibly, embrace and manage change, deal with ambiguity and able to work as part of a team.
* Possess high levels of organization and have a performance & results driven mentality.
* Previous experience and a passion for the fashion & luxury industry is a plus
|Posted on:||25 Jan 2023|