The Receptionist will be the first point of contact for every guest arriving in Milan (COMPANY NAME) Showroom, she/he will also support the internal customers in different activities related to the shipments, metting rooms bookings, updating of contact list, monitoring the stationery and coffee point supplies.
She/he will be in contact with the cleaning team and support the colleagues during the selling campain period.
* Guest welcome and registration;
* Taxi call;
* Phone call sorting;
* Organization of Pony or UPS shipments and cost tracking;
* Booking and preparation (e.g. projector, water) of meeting rooms;
* Periodic update of the contacts list;
* Printer monitoring and if necessary order of the new toner;
* Order of coffee supplies and invoice collecting;
* Organization of lunch for the office team and, when necessary, for the production team;
* Administrative support for the production team, when necessary;
* Stationery management (internal requests collection and orders);
* Contact with the cleaning team;
* Support for office and facility Managers: ask quotes for monthly lunch event and from new suppliers, support to solve problems with telephone lines, electricity, doors, air conditioning;
* Receive and replace campaign posters within the office;
* Suppliers data collection and update.
* A minimum of 1 years of experience in similar position;
* Fluent in English and Italian, French is a plus;
* Belonging to Protected Categories (Legge 68/99)
* A good communicator with the ability to interface regularly with internal and external personnel at all levels;
* Enthusiastic, dedicated, meticulous, proactive, problem-solving oriented;
* Microsoft Office experienced.
At (COMPANY NAME), we are committed to creating a supportive and inclusive environment in which all of our voices are heard. Where people can work to their maximum potential by offering equal opportunities for growth and fair pay. For us, it is about appreciating what is different in others and also what we have in common. We hire people who want to change things, disrupt the norm, who are naturally confident with a positive attitude. Our decisions respect all people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age, social or political belief, or world view.
Committed to Gender Equality in the Workplace. wxx.xxxx-xxxx.xxg[AT1