Cristóbal Balenciaga founded the House in 1917 in his home of Spain. In 1937, he established the brand in Paris, designing its collections there until 1968. Cristóbal Balenciaga had a reputation as a couturier of uncompromising standards and was referred to as "the master of us all" by Christian Dior and as "The Couturier of the Couturiers" by Gabrielle Chanel. The ultra-modern shapes were trademarks of the house.
While the brand's identity is firmly rooted in its highly conceptual prêt-à-porter collections, its leather goods, footwear, and accessories experience worldwide success as well. Among the archetypal products of the House are its handbag collections. A new focus on the development of Balenciaga ready-to-wear collections for men was quickly established as highly successful.
Since October 2015, Demna Gvasalia has designed both men's and women's collections as the artistic director.
The Balenciaga House, part of the Kering group since 2001, is one of the most influential names in fashion.
We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist for Italy & Spain perimeter who will report to the HR Business Partner as part of our team in Milan.
You will play an active role supporting on various strategic HR processes by working closely with Retail stakeholders and Shared Services Teams in Italy & Spain.
You will support on all HR related tasks and processes with a strong focus on Recruitment.
How you will contribute
* Work closely with Store Managers and Retail teams in order to create a positive working environment and answer to stores'needs
* Recruit and conduct screening interviews for store staff positions
* Use of Workday to manage all recruitment aspects: creating job requisitions, posting job announcements on different recruiting channels, managing candidates' applications
* Support employee life cycle processes, such as new starters, leavers, contract changes, managing employee data changings in Workday.
* Follow the onboarding process of new hires, welcoming them and providing all the necessary information and tools
* Support the HR Business Partner on HR projects and processes (ex: Performance Management and Talent Management)
* Coordinate HR trainings and workshops
* Prepare ad-hoc HR reports and conduct HR data analysis
Who you are
* Bachelor's degree or master in human resources or related disciplines
* At least one year of experience in a similar role
* Fluent knowledge of Italian and English, Spanish is a plus
* Confident in use of Microsoft Office, Workday knowledge is highly appreciated
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Precision, high attention to details, proactivity and a natural interest in people
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
Job TypeFixed Term (Fixed Term)
OrganizationBalenciaga Retail Italia S.r.I
|Posted on:||19 Mar 2023|
|Languages:||English, Italian, Spanish|