* Process a range of events for an international multi-currency portfolio, within relevant currency and system cut-off times as part of the day to day loan administration
* Support other business functions including, Relationship Managers, Loan Agency and Loan Services teams
* Execution of operational business processes of F&A using Loan IQ in the main
* Management of internal and external customer correspondence and enquiries effectively and in accordance with current Service Level Agreements
* Good level of higher education
* Fluent English
* Ability to adapt, flexibility
* Self motivated and resilient, good in time management
* Positive team working approach, high risk awareness and solution oriented approach
* Preferred University course: Economic / Law
The function of Loan Operations is to provide an administration service for (COMPANY NAME) Group ("the Bank") Structured Lending Syndicated Loans and Agency Portfolios. A syndicated loan is one that is provided by a group of lenders and is structured, arranged, and administered by one or several commercial banks or investment banks known as lead arrangers. The function includes servicing all transaction and fee events as well as monitoring and controlling lending limits, suspense accounts and payments.
The Core Lending system adopted by (COMPANY NAME) Group for Loan Operations is Misys Loan IQ ("LIQ"). LIQ is a market standard software used for recording transactions / positions for all (COMPANY NAME) AG locations serviced by Loan Agency London AG and Loan Agency Milan AG.
Control and monitoring of the exposure and commitments utilizes a range of systems per the list of Key systems in the Introduction. Interfaces to downstream systems allow further monitoring of limits and provide Management Information to the Bank.
The experience we offer to you
* Building a valuable experience in Investment Banking Operations, servicing business of the Corporate & Investment Banking division of (COMPANY NAME), focused on UCB AG home and European foreign branch business
* Providing the opportunity to view the operational lifecycle of the high-profile syndicated loan portfolio of the Group, with lending for leveraged finance, multinational corporate, etc.
* Improving your company knowledge and build a business relationship network with other departments
* Providing the basis for an internationally recognized technical hard skill at software and business level at the end of the experience
|Posted on:||14 Jun 2021|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|