Supporting service projects from the feasibility study, development, go-live and follow-up.
Role and Responsibilities
Supporting Service Process innovation & Systems Project Manager, the candidate will be communicating with HQ's and external vendors, in order to validate the offered solutions and support them during the project stages for the development of service systems.
Tableau knowledge is required to develop dashboard for service processes.
Supporting daily maintenance of service systems (corporate and/or local), data extraction and providing advice to authorized service partners and/or their SW Houses in case of data transmission errors to SEI.
Knowledge and usage of:
* SQL, MySQL, Relational Databases (MariaDB, PostegreSQL ecc), Linux Docker, Tableau, Office;
* Notions of data analytics and use connected platforms;
* Ability to develop Web Services (XML, JSON);
* Basic knowledge of networking.
Skills and Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in computer engineering;
* 1-2 years' experience is preferable;
* written and spoken fluent English;
* Team working;
* Good relational skills;
* Passion for technology;
* Pro-activity and ability to learn on the job;
* Problem solving attitude;
* Curiosity for new technologies and ability to identify new opportunities for service.
|Posted on:||19 Mar 2023|