You will form an integral part of the Creative Content team, driving an editorial tone of voice throughout brand communication.
How you will contribute?
* Planning, coordinating, and editing the written content for publication
* Manage written contributions across our platforms
* Be responsible for using the media tools for promotion and dissemination of information and products
* Be responsible for implementing progressive strategies resulting in substantial growth in awareness of the brand
* Be responsible for approving the project design and analyzing the research study
* Contribute to creative concepts across video and written content and layout with a view to the editorial tone of voice
Who you are?
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related field
* Proven work experience as a Content Editor, Web Editor or similar role
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Effectively understanding the written sentences in work related documents
* Expert listening skills with giving full attention to what other people want to say
* Attention to details
* Fluent in English or bilingual, Italian is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
OrganizationB.V. SERVIZI S.R.L