At (COMPANY NAME), we celebrate and value the individual qualities you bring, enabling you to be impactful, to be entrepreneurial, to be empowered, and to create value beyond wealth. Let's shape the future of wealth management together.
(COMPANY NAME) Fiduciaria S.p.A. in Milan, a company of (COMPANY NAME) Group, is searching for a Tax Specialist Operations Italy:
* Italian fiduciary taxation process and management
* Insurance wrappers accounting and taxation
* Fiduciary accounting and reconciliation process
* Support all departments in Operations in daily business for tax related issues (e.g. capital gain tax, stamp duty, financial transaction taxes, QI/FATCA documentation on behalf of the company for counterparties etc.).
* Control and posting of Italian income & capital gain taxes
* Italian stamp duty calculation, control and posting
* Digital transformation proactive support
* Regulatory reporting: Anagrafe Tributaria, 770, Monitoraggio valutario, QI, FATCA, CRS
* Support and deputize the team in all matters according to the existing or acquired expertise
* University degree in Finance, Economics or Business Administration
* Several years of experience in securities accounting and taxation (preferred in a fiduciary company)
* Experience in Italian client tax reporting (international knowledge is a plus)
* Good knowledge in Italian fiduciary regulatory reporting
* Accurate and independent work style, as well as precise and expeditious work
* Good MS Office and Italian fiduciary application skills
* Business transformation and project management skills (preferred)
* Very good Italian and English skills, written and oral, German and other languages would be an advantage
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. Further interesting job opportunities can be found on our Career site.
Is this not quite what you are looking for? Set up a job alert by creating a candidate account here
|Posted on:||01 Aug 2021|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|
|Languages:||English, Italian, German|