Kering Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Kering Technologies division handles all the activities concerning the company's Management Information System Development in order to link the business's needs to the company's IT infrastructures. The ERP project within the "Da Vinci" Program will enable Kering Group business improvement, harmonize and simplify business processes and the IT system landscape. This includes replacing the complexity of legacy IT systems with an ERP platform to further simplify, integrate and digitize the value chain. It is envisaged that key capabilities to be delivered will include Omni-channel sales, global stock visibility and real-time stock management (ATP) together with improved business performance management
We are currently seeking a Program Assistant who will report to the Program Director as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
As Program Assistant you will provide support to the Da Vinci Program, ensuring the day-to-day operations management, managing multiple projects and conducting other duties for the Italian Da Vinci team.
How you will contribute
* Assisting in all the different duties linked to the executives such as: set upping meetings, arranging the daily's scheduling, travels (including travel expenses), managing and coordinating meetings room reservation and welcoming guests, creating/managing documents (excel, ppt…) etc…
* Supporting planning and organizing specific events requested by the executives, managing and resolving all possible issues and managing the communication with internal and external stakeholders
* Acting as an office manager by keeping up with the office supply inventory and supervising and managing the day-to-day operations such as coordinating and controlling the onboarding, verifying presence and working station for internal and external resources
* Being the point of contact among the different Kering departments (i.e. HR, Health & Safety; General Services) and coordinating with them to ensure compliance with established policies, maintaining trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
* Supporting, when necessary, the team managing purchasing orders and invoicing process.
Who you are
* A personal or program assistant with minimum of 2 years of experience
* Expert in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
* An individual with a strong business sense
* Highly organized and able to work with team members across locations
* Able to maintain performance efficiency, particularly under pressure
* Capable of balancing priorities and multiple projects
* Enthusiastic, driven and engaged with excellent interpersonal skills
* Discrete and confidential
* A fluent English communicator, French is highly appreciated
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team offering strategic financial insights into our business goals, and to play a part in shaping the future of one of the world's most influential luxury Groups. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their potential in an open, diverse and stimulating work environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
OrganizationKERING ITALIA S.P.A