Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry - a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
Within Generali, The Human Safety Net is the flagship community initiative of the Generali Group that aims to empower disadvantaged people. Programmes target different societal challenges, but share a common purpose: to unlock human potential by inspiring people to help people. THSN is Generali's global initiative for the community, launched in 2017 and now active in more than 20 countries. It is a net bringing together the expertise and experience of dozens of NGOs, social enterprises and experts worldwide. It extends Generali's purpose of 'enabling people to shape a safer future by caring for their lives and dreams' to the most vulnerable in our society, mobilising the company's international network of 55.000 employees, 150.000 agents and 55 million customers towards shared goals. Its current programme focus areas are early childhood development and refugee livelihoods.
Within THSN we are looking for a Planning & Venice Hub Project -maternity leave cover, that will support the team in the following activities to:
* Project Management the workstreams of the Human Safety Net, based on the 3 year Strategic Plan, acting as pivot for the Core Team at the Foundation and in dialogue with Country Teams, checking execution against targets to ensure focus on priorities and timing of delivery of each project in sync between all the different workstreams (programme management, communications, volunteering, fundraising, partnership)
* Oversee the Measurement, Evaluation and Learning System of the Programmes globally, including delivering quarterly reporting and audited annual yearly report due in March 2020
* Be the lead point of reference on Budget Management in support of the Executive Officer
* Define and manage central budget including: upfront estimate/forecast as well as monitoring and financial reporting along the year
* Project Manage the design and implementation work of the Human Safety Net spaces on the third floor of Procuratie, due to open by year end 2021 in coordination with the Venice Hub Team and Generali Real Estate
Please provide your CV in English.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
* Master or University degree (preferably ongoing) in social science, economics or management
* Project Management skills: ability to check execution against targets, revise priorities when needed and timely flag issues, ensuring team delivery
* Data analytics: agility with numbers, ability to define how to set-up data analysis, run fast and high quality analysis, interpreting results and trends and reporting efficiently main outcomes
* Knowledge of the international social impact and philanthropy sector, understanding of the role NGOs, foundations, other non-profit organisations or corporate CSR & community structures play in delivering impact
* Effective in engaging with people, managing multiple stakeholders
* A dynamic and entrepreneurial approach, with the ability to take the initiative, work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business
* Excellent Italian and English language oral and written communication skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects in global and complex environment
* Team worker, demonstrate a strong motivation for purpose driven activities, a clear doer mindset. Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Experience with international working environment, mindful of cultural differences
* Contract Type: Temporary <div class="jBlockRegion block_region