The candidate will be part of the European Order Management Team, a team with direct impact on customer satisfaction. The candidate will be the point of conjunction between the logistic activities and the customer care for any matter related to order management.
* Ensures that all the orders are raised correctly
* Authorizes shipping to final customer
* Accepts/rejects returns after quality check in local Warehouse
* Manages all back office activities related to orders
* Manages returns to Warehouse
* Manages refunds and payments in collaboration with AFC
* Updates order data when requested from Customer Care
* Day-to-day working relationship with Warehouse Operators
* Receives warnings from Customer Care about claims/issues with customers about settlements, returns etc. providing feedbacks/solutions.
* Applies all the procedures to support customer service (2nd Level Contact) activates the Customer Care in order to contact the final customer anytime it is necessary for any issues in the standard order management and return processes
* Manages and prioritises workload to ensure best performance and supervision of delivery rates
* Reports the needs/requests of customers and, with the rest of the team, defines the necessary actions needed to satisfy them.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related fields;
* Prior experience in the same role (at least 2/3 years)
* Customer-oriented with knowledge in logistic and administrative flows
* Strong knowledge of MS Office
* Good relational and organizational skills
* Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
|Posted on:||11 Jun 2021|