No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 7xxx1 - Roma, Lazio, Italy
Manage all aspects of the Hill's Prescription Diet brand.
Manage all aspects of the Hill's Prescription Diet (PD) brand :
- Develop and implement Prescription Diet brand plan and support programs working closely with CD Team
- Identify business growth drivers and develop plans to grow sales and brand recommendation
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate market trends and competitor activities
- Work with EU Regional team to implement IMC, projects, translations and attend EU meeting and task force
- Manage implementation of all marketing initiatives, promotional grid, track progress and assess ROI
- Plan, develop and implement brand support materials e.g. POS, Digital content, PR
- Own the PD Brand P&L including A&P investment and funds for PD activities
- Lead cross-functional team alignment on all PD activities and keep teams informed on progress
- Support CDT in the planning and development of PD customer marketing activities
- Work with Professional Vet Affair team to develop and implement PD plans in vet channel
- Ensure timely communication as required with key internal stakeholders on portfolio (EU Marketing team, Customer Development, Customer Services & Logistics, Finance, Professional Vet Affairs, Digital team, ecommerce manager).
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or similar
- 2 years previous experience in Consumer / Shopper and/or Trade Marketing /Commercial of FMCG or OTC companies.
- Marketing experience in Animal Healthcare or Human Healthcare is a plus
- High level of initiative and motivation
- Knowledge and experience in project management
- Advanced computer skills including Google suite
- Digital and ecommerce knolwedge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and strong ability in cross-functional ways-of-working
- Ability to work independently in a task-oriented environment as well as effectively within a team
- Excellent Italian & fluent in English in both written and verbal communication
Reporting manager: Marketing & PVA Manager
Works closely with Customer Development Team, Digital Marketing Manager, Finance and Professional Veterinary Affairs
No direct reports
External contacts include creative agencies
Expected percentage of travel: Up to 25%
VISA not sponsored.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law
Are you interested in working for Hill's Pet Nutrition? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Work that matters, fueled by passion for pets! At Hill's we have a purpose. Every day around the world, we transform the lives of millions of pet families through pioneering innovation, amazing nutrition, and the best and brightest people. Founded more than 75 years ago with an unwavering commitment to pet nutrition, Hills' mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets.
HILL'S® Prescription Diet® therapeutic pet foods, HILL'S® Science Diet® and HILL'S® Ideal Balance™ wellness pet foods are sold worldwide. Hill's is a division of Colgate-Palmolive, a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition, with sales of products in more than 200 countries. To learn more about Hill's and Colgate, please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxm and http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxm, or find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Axxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxm with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation