Our mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At (COMPANY NAME), we're passionate about creating the best product - with both impact and a great user experience. So if you're looking for an ambitious team that's revolutionizing a rather old-fashioned industry, get in touch. You can find out more about the (COMPANY NAME) Way here.
Alexandre and Steve launched (COMPANY NAME) in July 2017. Since then, the team has made great strides:
- Becoming market leader for online SME banking in Europe with 250,000 SME clients
- Getting recognized as one of the Top 10 startups to work for (LinkedIn | Glassdoor)
- Opening offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona
- 600+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use.
Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other
As a member of the Italian Marketing Team, reporting to Giada, our Lead Marketing, your mission is to support Emilia, our Brand and Comms Expert implementing Italian marketing strategy, making sure our local activations are informed by clear market insights, and steering global projects.
You will work with (COMPANY NAME)'s different local and global marketing team members, help define and execute the local activations for the Italian market, and ensure coordination, in order to carry out your missions.
You will have the opportunity to partner with several other teams in the company both at a local and global level and with different partners and suppliers so this role requires strong project management skills, negotiation skills, a marketing approach, and proven experience in managing relationships with different stakeholders.
👩💻🧑💻 As a Brand and comms project manager at (COMPANY NAME), you will :
* Build local brand activation campaigns to drive awareness and local relevance supporting Brand and comms Expert and central marketing teams (paid articles, influencers, podcasts, video testimonials, media partnerships, etc.) preparing brief and handling commercial proposals;
* Support central team to roll out locally global marketing projects (ie. Global Brand Campaigns, User Research, Brand Tracking, etc..);
* Support Brand and comms expert in building GTM for local features, local partnerships, and major events partnering with Ecosystem and event manager, Content team, other Growth teams, and Product Marketing team;
* Liaise with partners, agencies, and suppliers;
* Support Brand and comms expert in steering acquisition-driven projects (ie: collaboration with affiliation team, launching experiments and following up AB test, lead generation campaigns).
🤔 What you can expect
* Teamwork with a huge variety of stakeholders, including Global and Local Marketing teams, PMM, Revenue and Acquisition teams, as well as external agencies;
* Room to be proactive, share and implement your ideas to improve our local marketing strategy and positioning;
* Hyper-growth & International environment;
* Taking part in the development of one of the top European scaleups.
🤝 Your future Manager
Your manager will be Giada, who is our Team Lead in charge of the Italian Marketing team in Milan.
Her path? She worked in FMCG covering different roles until she became International Marketing Manager. Then Giada moved to Flixbus as a Marketing Team Lead responsible for developing local communication with a strong focus on executing radio and tv campaigns.
What she can bring to the team? Giada can help the Marketing team to grow and she is able to create a good environment based on transparent communication and where everyone can do his/her best.
🏅 About You
* Experience: You have + 2 years of experience in a marketing role;
* Languages: You speak both Italian and English fluently, French is a plus;
* Education: You have a Bachelor's or equivalent degree in Marketing;
* Team-player: You love working hand-in-hand with several stakeholders within the company;
* Autonomous: You have strong project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and you are hands-on.
A laptop. An inclusive work environment. A tailor-made career track. And so much more to help you succeed…
Office & Team Life
- A central fully-renovated building in Milan Duomo with WeWork services
- The latest equipment from Apple
- Monthly team events
- Free coffee and snacks in the kitchen
(COMPANY NAME)'s benefits
- A competitive salary package
- Tailor-made Remote Policy
- 22 days off + paid hours off (mini 4 days)
- Fondo Est health insurance, Moka Care to take care of your mental health and gym access with Urban Sports Club
- An Edenred meal card
- 50% public transportation reimbursement
- An inclusive environment with a focus on parity: 40% of our teams are women
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 50+ nationalities) including access to Busuu to improve your language skills
- Career tracks and mobility opportunities that can match all expectations
💪 Our hiring process:
- A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 min video call with your future manager, to be aligned on expectations on both sides and to talk about how you would work together
- A remote exercise to evaluate your skills and give you a taste of what working (COMPANY NAME) could be like
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you understand what working at (COMPANY NAME) is like
- A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Thank you for considering joining (COMPANY NAME). We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us: Economia | (COMPANY NAME)'s Blog | FintechDistrict | TechCrunch
|Posted on:||23 Jun 2022|
|Languages:||Italian, English, French|