Established in 2000, YOOX is the world's leading online store for fashion, design and art that lasts a lifetime and beyond. For those who love the thrill of the find, YOOX inspires men and women around the world to express their personal style through a wide selection of well-made yet accessible pieces to cherish season after season. These include hard-to-find clothing and accessories for men and women from the world's most prestigious designers as well as kidswear, a unique selection of home design objects and exclusive collaborations with internationally-renowned artists.
Encouraging conscious and responsible shopping has been central to YOOX's philosophy since it launched 20 years ago, helping customers to be kinder to the planet by investing in fashion with longevity. In 2009 the store launched YOOXYGEN - a socially and environmentally responsible destination featuring a carefully curated edit of sustainable brands.
At the forefront of innovation, YOOX has pioneered the use of artificial intelligence in fashion, launching in 2018 its own label 8 by YOOX, the first collection ever powered by AI combined with YOOX's unique creative flair. With YOOXMIRROR, a virtual styling suite driven by AI, YOOX offers a ground-breaking customer experience, allowing users to create their own avatar and digitally try-on looks in their app.
Available in more than 100 countries with 10 languages and 7 currencies, YOOX provides a seamless shopping experience across mobile, tablet and desktop, with easy returns and multi-lingual customer care 24/7, 365 days a year. YOOX is part of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP.
YOOX are now seeking a talented Assistant Buyer to join the team. Some of the essentials for you to know are:
Location: our office in Milan, Italy
Department Size: 10 resources (Approx.)
Reporting into: Buying Manager In-Season YOOX
Here is a breakdown of what you'll be doing:
* Work with the Buying Team to manage the calendar and seasonal buy budget of the department to constantly verify adjacency to target.
* Support the Buying Team with the order process, formatting the stock lists and updating the final order with all the relevant informations.
* Analyze weekly reports and work with the Buying Team to review risks and maximize opportunities.
* Verify deliveries to ensure consistent and early flow of merchandise to maximize sales and meet delivery plan. Working with the Merchandising team too.
* Collaborate and work closely with the Back Office team and the Operation team to guarantee on time product arrival and proper filling and data administration.
The type of person we are looking for:
* University degree, preferably in economics;
* Highly numerate with strong analytical skills.
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel and Power Point;
* Well-organized, able to multi-task with excellent prioritizing and time-management skills;
* Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve internal processes.
* Off price experience not mandatory but must demonstrate an enthusiasm and interest in off-price retailing
* Proficiency in English.
From the moment you join the YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP we are committed to making your journey with us inspirational and evolutionary. If you are passionate, committed and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then please apply with a CV.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, we encourage people with a diverse range of backgrounds to apply. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that diversity brings to our workplace, our business and our customers. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of race and nationality, religion, color, sex, pregnancy or related medical conditions, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly
|Posted on:||14 Oct 2021|