-About (COMPANY NAME)
NOTE: Please include a resume or Linkedin profile link to be considered.
(COMPANY NAME) gives merchants superpowers. Founded in 2013 by our CEO, Osama Bedier, former head of Google Wallet, We're out to disrupt the broken existing commerce infrastructure with secure and intuitive payment technology. By bringing developers, distributors, and merchants all together on an open platform we're seeding a flourishing app marketplace, all running on top of a smart, all-in-one Android device.
We've raised over $100m as of 2019. Our partnerships include some of the world's largest merchants, developers, banks, and resellers.
-About the Role
As a Technical account manager, you should be a tech-savvy professional, able to explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience. You should also be results-driven and aspire to achieve specific goals. Ultimately, you should be able to provide technical, product and business knowledge to support sales process and strengthen customer relationships.
* Provide technical support for customers to support pre-sales and post-sales processes
* Address all product-related queries on time
* Train customers and support to use and support (COMPANY NAME) products effectively
* Provide developers with customers' feedback to help identify potential new features or products
* Report on product performance
* Identify solutions to reduce support costs
* Analyze customers' needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements
* Liaise with the sales department to win new business and increase sales
* Establish best practices
* Project Manage new features and releases into the customer environment
* Coordinate the customer involvement of other company personnel when needed, including support resources, team members, and management.
* Proven work experience as a Technical account manager
* Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies
* Familiarity with software and front-end development
* An ability to gasp customers' needs and suggest timely solutions
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* BS degree in Computer Science or relevant field