center unmodified backgroundimage backgroundcolor9c7xxx5d8xxxx9ef displayDTM">
Guided by the pioneering spirit since 1906, (COMPANY NAME) revolutionized the culture of writing with breakthrough innovations.
Today, the Maison continues to push boundaries and evolve the expression of fine craftsmanship across each of its product categories: the pinnacle of luxury writing instruments, timepieces, leather goods, accessories, fragrances and eyewear.
With every innovation, (COMPANY NAME) offers new functionalities and groundbreaking designs imbued with the Maison's heritage of sophistication and crafted to the highest standards through the skills of its artisans in each of its manufactures whether Hamburg, Germany for its writing instruments, the Swiss Jura in Le Locle and Villeret for its timepieces or Florence, Italy for its leather goods. Reflecting its ongoing mission to create fine lifetime companions born from the most pioneering ideas, the iconic (COMPANY NAME) Emblem has become the ultimate seal of performance, innovation, quality and expression of style.
With its origins deeply rooted in the culture of handwriting, (COMPANY NAME) continues to assert its cultural commitment around the world with the creation of wide-ranging initiatives to promote arts and culture in many forms, while honouring the modern day patrons who support the advancement of the arts.
The Sales Assistant for (COMPANY NAME) contributes actively to maximize the performance of the boutique through achievement of sales and strategic objectives, assuring a great customer experience and optimum profitability.
*Strive to achieve boutique and personal sales targets with active participation in the daily sales process
*Develop sales initiatives incl. high price item sales activities
*Greet, serve and advise clients, giving the best service possible at all times while introducing additional and alternative sales, giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
*Be responsible for processing cash and card payments, balancing cash registers with receipts
*Receive and store the delivery of large amounts of stock
*Stock shelves with merchandise
Sales Assistant should be/possess:
* Background in an airport environment and airport certifications
* dependable with high sense of responsibilities, independent, organized and rigorous
* accountable for the successful development of the boutique functioning
* exceptional selling skills,
* outstanding customer focus
* excellent oral communication skills,
* profound understanding and will to deliver high-end services;
* having a friendly and engaging personality with confident manner
* able to work as part of a sales team and comfortable working with members of the public
* elegance, outstanding manners, assured sense of style, appreciation of luxury items