The Autonomous Maintenance Manager leads the AM Roadmap for the Plant. He/She is a strong subject matter expert of Maintenance policies, Equipment FMECA and all the characteristics that are directly related to critical conditions of the machines, being able to overlook and optimize the efforts of Professional Maintenance techniques, Manufacturing operators contributions and suppliers input to achieve world class standards for OEE.
He/she will represent a reference point for root cause analysis of breakdowns due to lack of basic conditions, Lean/WCM tools aimed to minimize waste in machining areas, building a strong methodology tailored to the Plant needs and sustainable in the short and long term from all the necessary stake holders of the organization. Reporting to the Plant Manager to increase plant reliability, performance efficiency, minimizing unscheduled/unplanned plant interruptions, the ideal candidate will have a functional leadership, accountability, and strong cooperation of maintenance staff, including planners, supervisors, managers and internal and external crafts to achieve objectives, representing a breakthrough agent in equipment design focus, including SMED and Maintainability easiness, for both new machines and changes on existing.
He/she demonstrates a very hands-on approach utilizing his/her experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives while effectively achieving short-term and some long-term goals of a manufacturing plant.
He/she will provide technical leadership for redesigning machine's maintenance strategies (planning, scheduling, failure cause analysis, predictive maintenance technologies and related tools/metrics) by:
* Developing and implementing autonomous and professional maintenance activities;
-Monitoring AM strategic KPIs and reshuffle priorities on a systematic base;
* Leading, coaching and implementing outcomes from failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA), failure root cause analysis (5WHY), continuous improvement ideas;
* Being a collector on-condition base maintenance activities and predictive technologies (PdM) implementation along with Brilliant factory leaders;
* Crafting operators skills development, based on step 5 and beyond of AM foundations, increase level of competence of hourly people and sense of ownership for their equipment;
* Being a change agent in building proudness and identification in the self-management Equipment system from an operators' standpoint;
* Leading planning,scheduling of routinely activities, including monitory and adoption level;
* Being a master reference for kaizen mindset adoption and read across;
* Being accountable for avoiding functional failure of assets due to lack of basic conditions;
* Organizing, leading and implementing outcomes of AWO focused on OEE improvement;
* Creating a strong link with ME and AME to contribute to the Book of Knowledge of Design for AM;
* Leading by example, showing in a very practical way how to prevent equipment failure;
* Being able to formalize with adequate documentation all the standards that will be used in the Plant to contain sources of contamination;
* Participating, contributing to the design of specific solution on the machines to eliminate or contain sources of breakdowns, especially with suppliers and Maintenance Engineering;
* Reviewing actual maintenance organization to ensure proper application of chosen maintenance and reliability strategies ensuring safety, quality and precision while maximizing craft efficiency.
Expected execution of aligned maintenance and reliability practices will reduce operating cost while improving overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) and asset utilization by identifying and correcting early failures and eliminating root causes.
* Master's degree in Engineering;
* Strong and consistent experience within manufacturing plant maintenance team including maintenance engineering leader experience
* Manufacturing production management experience, including direct reports and/or managing contractors and Lean/WCM experience.
* Working knowledge of predictive maintenance technology (vibration, ultrasound, infrared, oil analysis, motor circuit analysis, non-destructive testing, etc.), FMEA, Failure cause analysis, focused improvement experience.
* Strong mechanical, automation and electrical knowledge and aptitude to take off-hour calls; accountability with facility staff as necessary. Strong understanding of regional and National Law, regulation and procedures in the areas of safety.
* Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Access, Project, computerized maintenance management system, SAP or equivalent enterprise resource planning software) and scheduling experience.
* Working knowledge of production equipment.
* EU Work Permit
Italian & English Fluency
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
* Established project management skills.
* Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems and to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. wxx.xx.xxm
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what's happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
Locations: Italy; Pomigliano D'Arco