Are you an ambitious Digital native looking for the next step in your career in an international and purpose driven environment? Do you have a passion for digital marketing? Then maybe the role of Digital Manager Baltics located in our Riga office is right for you!
As Digital Manager Baltics you will play an important role while being the linking pin between agencies and Brand Managers, building and driving the digital media strategy to achieve brands' objectives. With a passion for the digital media, you will be responsible of building the most relevant and effective digital touchpoint mix to achieve brand business results.
The role is a 1 year contract to cover for a parental leave and you will report to Marketing Consumer Manager Baltics & Finland, also based in Riga.
Your main responsibilities:
* Building brands' media online strategy as integral part of brands' overall marketing objectives
* Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing activation across all digital channels including web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns, in line with brand plans and business priorities
* Measuring campaigns' performance and converting data into actionable insights
* Planning and controlling of the digital marketing budget spend
* Actively following digital trends to ensure staying up-to-date within digital marketing space
* Fuel digital skills improvement for marketing team and full organization expertise in digital communication
In order to be successful in the role we believe that you have:
* A Bachelor Degree in Digital, Marketing or other related area
* 2-3 years of experience in a Digital agency
* Strong digital capabilities and knowledge of digital strategy development
* Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics, Google Analytics & Search Console
* A working knowledge of different CMS platforms
* Profound knowledge in social media platforms, incl. running Ads
* Excellent communication skills in English, spoken and written. Speaking one of the Baltic languages and/or good conversational skills in Russian is an advantage
* Passion for working with people and like to create new relationships, inside and outside the organisation
|Posted on:||11 Jun 2021|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|
|Job duration:||12 months|