About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA, (COMPANY NAME)'s core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, (COMPANY NAME) is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services. (COMPANY NAME)'s activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. (COMPANY NAME) employs circa 11,000 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of circa 2.3 billion euros on a yearly basis. wxxxxxxxx.xxm
1. Participate in the development and implementation of innovative solutions
* Participate in the development and implementation of Web User Interfaces & Web Services
* Participate in the development and implementation of PL/SQL packages
* Develop design and technical specifications
* Ensure applications are delivered according to project timelines
* Write and conducts unit and integration tests
* Ensure that code adheres to strict standards for accessibility, security, object-oriented practices and performance
2. Support the maintenance and the evolution of the existing solutions
* Describe and write technical specification
* Gather information with the different stakeholders in order to have a well analysis for the development/support
* Participate in requirements, architecture, and design meetings
3. Follow and improve the Standard & Methods
* Respect Standards & Methods
* Thinks proactively and contributes ideas
* Shows initiatives
Technical skills required:
* Core Java: Java EE, Java Database Connectivity (JDBC);
* Database: SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 12, SQL Developer;
* ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, Java Persistence API (JPA);
* Web Application Development Frameworks: Spring, Spring security, JSP, Bootstrap;
* Web services technologies: XML, SOAP, REST, WSDL;
* Application Servers: Wildfly;
* Application IDE Tools: Eclipse Kepler;
* Testing Tools: JUnit, Cobertura;
* Archiving Tools: SVN, Tortoise SVN;
* Release Tools: Maven, Jenkins, Nexus;
* Other: Birt PDF, UML, LINUX, Perl, Python, SonarQube;
* Bachelor's Degree or higher Degree in Computer science or equivalent experience;
* A minimum of 2 years' of experience within IT development Team;
* Basic knowledge of the financial data providers (i.e. Six Financial information, Bloomberg, Reuters, WM data, Interactive data) is an asset;
* Strong analytical, conceptual reasoning and modelling skills;
* Ability to work quickly and accurately, on a team or individual basis;
* Attentive to details and process oriented;
* Demonstrates flexibility in handling work;
* Shares knowledge;
* Fluent in French and English (both oral and written).
Why work at (COMPANY NAME)?
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from (COMPANY NAME). Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make managing our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
At (COMPANY NAME), we do more than just managing our talents. It is our top priority to involve them, inspire them, and develop them. In line with our guiding principle "Build your career and grow with us", it is our mission to ensure that their potential can grow and flourish through the numerous development programs and career opportunities we offer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Our recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities