(COMPANY NAME) Securities Services, filiale du groupe (COMPANY NAME), figure parmi les premiers intervenants européens en matière de conservation de titres.
Dans ce dispositif, (COMPANY NAME) Securities Services - Succursale de Luxembourg joue un rôle majeur en offrant à ses clients des services à forte valeur ajoutée tels que conservation de titres, prêt de titres, administration de fonds, mesure et attribution de performance, services financiers dans le cadre d'emprunts obligataires
Pour soutenir le développement de ses activités, (COMPANY NAME) Securities Services Luxembourg recherche un :
Private Capital Middle Office
A transversal role that focuses on providing our Private Capital clients with Middle Office services and Portfolio Follow up:
* Cash Management for a selection of clients from funding via Capital Call or Debt to deal financing
* Production of reporting to assist the client in monitoring the activity of its fund
* Assistance to the clients in amounts available for distribution to investors
* Collaboration with clients' lenders for Debt Financing Management
* Hedging Management
* Portfolio follow up of Private Capital Strategies
* Develop and maintain relationships with clients often through regular meetings and phone calls
* Make sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely manner
Collaboration with services within BNPP such as Private Capital Fund Accounting, Transfer Agent, Depositary, Client Account Manager
Create a relationship with the client in order to provide tailor made services:
* Creation of dedicated and appropriated reporting
* Being attentive to the client's needs and propose solution to the manager of the Middle Office team
Involvement in the development of the team, the processes and the tools
* Assistance in the training of the new joiners
* Sharing ideas in the evolution of the processes and the types of reporting
* Assistance in the implementation and development of the tools used by the department
Skills and Qualifications
Master Degree or equivalent.
Experience in the Private Capital / PERE industry of at least 3 years (Audit company, Private Equity Department,…)
English is mandatory, French and/or German are strongly appreciated.
Experience in middle office/cash management, audit, depositary, accounting, will be considered as a strong asset.
Primary Location: LuxembourgJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Not indicatedExperience Level: At least 5 yearsSchedule: Full-time Behavioural competency: Communication skills, Knowledge sharing, Analytical skills, Organizational skills, Act with integrity, Client focus, Accountability, Ability to learn, Rigour and AccuracyTransversal competency: Knowing a foreign language (specify which language)