Requisition ID 2xxx2
Position Type FT Fixed Term
Posting Type LI
Leading to better encompasses all we do at (COMPANY NAME), it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ (COMPANY NAME) products, your opportunities are limitless.
About (COMPANY NAME)
A career with (COMPANY NAME) Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with (COMPANY NAME) is something you can feel good about.
About the role
Are you passionate about projects and reporting? Does working in one of the largest taste and nutrition companies excite you? Do you want to assist the project team to identify and articulate the activities, decisions and capabilities that are required for a successful project delivery?
You will be analytical and be confident in producing progress reports to be able to update key members of the team. The successful Project Admin will also be highly proactive and enthusiastic about working with others to ensure the project teams success with a strong sense of accountability and ownership.
* Assist program manager in all administration functions and processes
* Facilitate development of project plans and monitor them from inception to completion
* Monitor all moving parts of the project keeping them synchronized and moving forward
* Prepare, organize, and distribute all necessary project materials, attend all project meetings and take notes
* Organize and implement formulated policies and procedures
* Budget forecast and assess possible project risks and setbacks
* Maintain and update budgets as project progresses
* Order resources, like equipment and software
* Monitor project progress and address potential issues
* Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements
* Analyse project data and produce progress reports
Qualifications and skills
* Work experience as a Project Administrator, Project Coordinator or similar role
* Hands-on experience with flowcharts, technical documentation and schedules
* Knowledge of end to end project management techniques and tools (e.g. Microsoft Project)
* Proficient user of MS Office (particularly Excel)
* Close attention to detail
* Extremely organized, focussed and proactive
* BSc in Business Administration or related field
* A Project certification
|Posted on:||12 Oct 2021|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|