(COMPANY NAME) is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, (COMPANY NAME) Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the (COMPANY NAME) Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
For our (COMPANY NAME) HQs in Luxembourg, we are looking for a talented resource to join in the Hazelnut Company Controlling Team.
Financial and Managerial Closing & Reporting:
* Managing all the figures of the Group HCO: strategic plan cycle, Budget, Forecast Closures;
* Supervise monthly closures and ensures the respect of deadlines;
* Improve analysis and simulation related to the monthly rolling forecasts;
* Provide the hazelnut cost @ value chain view;
* Provision of Stock Devaluation in accordance with Group guidelines;
* Provision of Forex Exchange Gain/Loss for Hazelnut Edging;
* Responsible for the monthly financial reporting for the managerial closing;
* Ensure data integrity between interface of different systems;
* Stock analysis: monthly consolidation at group level and value chain calculation.
B2B Operational activities:
* Support business decisions with data analysis;
* Follow up on the business planned new initiatives & projects;
* Support Preparation and delivery of Business Review;
* Upload standard cost of Hazelnut in plants;
* Supervising of Credit/Debit Note for Hazelnut flow.
Who we are looking for:
* University degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance;
* Previous experience of at least 3 - 5 years in Controlling;
* Good skill in analysis of data and in managing databases;
* Self-motivated and teamwork;
* Analytical and project management skills;
* Management of priorities and deadlines;
* Presentation skills.
* Fluent in English, other language is considered a plus.
* Knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of SAP is desirable