Job Location: Luxembourg
(COMPANY NAME) is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, (COMPANY NAME) Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the (COMPANY NAME) Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at (COMPANY NAME). The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our (COMPANY NAME) HQs in Luxembourg we are currently looking for a Junior Toys Planner who will be reporting to the Toys Planning manager within the KPS Category Planning team and will be working with Central Planning Prodotti con sorpresa team.
* Guarantee toys availability for productions;
* Correct planning of toys vs. Market request;
* Release of orders of toys on the base of market requests;
* Operation's needs, manage stock management;
* Budget: participation in defining air freight expense (KS budget of Air Freight);
* Relations with departments: KS Marketing, plants Material Management, KS Operations Planning dept., Local Marketing teams, Central Planning team.
Who we are looking for:
Education & Background
* Preferred degree: Economic, Engineering or another scientific field (mathematics);
* 1-2 years of experience required;
* Previous role preferred: Project manager or planner;
* Previous sector preferred: Fast mover consumer goods, industrial.
* Planning and project management;
* SAP APO/ APO;
* Proficiency in MS Office;
* Fluency in English is mandatory;
* Any other language is considered a plus.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
* Flexibility and ability to adapt in a dynamic environment;
* Strong team player;
* Able to clearly identify priorities;
* Able to work in a complex matrix organization;
* Good communication skills and ability to collaborate with different stakeholders.
How to be successful in the role and at (COMPANY NAME):
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at (COMPANY NAME), you'll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world
|Posted on:||26 Nov 2021|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|