You will join the Independent Asset Managers (IAM) Department as a Relationship Manager where you will be tasked with managing a series of IAM relationships with the aim of developing assets under custody.
· Management of IAM relationships.
* Building up and maintaining B2B relationships.
* Dealing with account-opening and closing processes.
* Visiting IAMs at their office.
· Contributing to the development of the EU platform for IAMs.
· Implementing risk management and profitability-increasing measures.
· Coordinating with other IAM entities and partner departments in Luxembourg.
· Being involved in organisational projects.
· Bachelor's degree in Economics or Finance, or equivalent qualification.
· Skilled user of common office IT software.
· Excellent command of English and French; any other language would be a major asset.
· Substantial experience in a client-facing activity.
· Good interpersonal skills.
As the successful candidate you will have strong interpersonal skills and be an experienced team player. You will also be able to show that you can adapt easily and be open-minded.
In addition to being proactive and readily available to listen to the needs of clients, you will possess keen organisational and planning skills.
You will also have no difficulty in working independently and be accurate in your work.
We will not accept any CVs from agencies.
In accordance with the provisions of the Luxembourg law of 23 July 2016 amending the law of 29 March 2013, candidates may be required to provide an extract from their criminal record. This document, issued by the authorities, must not be older than three months. Such a document will be requested with the aim of carrying out a character check on candidates, bearing in mind the area of activity of our establishment and, more particularly, the tasks described in the job description.
Diversity & Inclusion
Pictet is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace
|Posted on:||10 Jun 2021|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|