About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry and #4 player worldwide. With its global reach and its commitment to innovation, (COMPANY NAME) is the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks and third-party acquirers as well as public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies in all sectors. Powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries, (COMPANY NAME) provides its clients with sustainable, trusted and secure solutions across the payment value chain, fostering their business growth wherever they are. Services offered by (COMPANY NAME) in the areas of Merchant Services; Terminals, Solutions & Services; Financial Services and Mobility & e-Transactional Services include domestic and cross-border commercial acquiring, both in-store and online, highly-secure payment transaction processing, a broad portfolio of payment terminals as well as e-ticketing and digital services in the industrial environment. In 2019 (COMPANY NAME) generated a proforma revenue of 5.3 billion euros. wxxxxxxxx.xxm
At (COMPANY NAME), our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly skilled Risk Manager, then get ready to join our company.
As our new Risk Manager you will be reporting to the head of Risk Management & Internal Control and you will be part of a European team of highly skilled professionals. This team is part of the QSRC (Quality Security Risk Compliance) division for the Global Business Line Financial Services.
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
* You coordinate risk management activities for the business lines Acquiring, Issuing, Account Payments and Digital Services, specifically focus on direct and indirect (via client) regulated services of FS (Financial Services). Your scope covers our regulated entity in Luxembourg (SPS Europe) and includes also tasks within group organization.
* You support and advise management at all relevant levels, in conducting risk management activities:
* Training and educating staff in applying methodologies and tools
* Facilitating risk assessments for processes and products/projects/programs
* Quality assurance on risk assessment results
* Collecting, analyzing and reporting risk information for decision making, providing information on the progress and effectiveness of risk management
* You ensure BIC (book of internal control) monitoring / reporting based on WL Global approach
Signs of success:
* You take care of an optimal collaboration with the other teams in the QSRC FS organization and with your counterparts of the WL Group QSRC organization
* You deliver regular risk reporting
* You identify any risks regarding being in control
Skills we can't do without:
* You have profound experience in risk management and internal control
* You possess sophisticated knowledge at cards and payments services
* You have sophisticated skills in working in international teams
Skills we'd like:
* You are a team player
* You have a validated understanding to create risk awareness in the organization
* Knowledge of international risk management standards
* Security background is a plus
More reasons to join us:
What's more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At (COMPANY NAME) our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from (COMPANY NAME). Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
(COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The 20 000 employees of (COMPANY NAME) are all different but share the same values. You can see it in the way we behave. We are curious and humble - we are learning every day, we keep things simple and everyone engaged. In our fast-moving industry, we are adaptable and life-long learners. Everyone demonstrates the same dedication to quality and efficiency. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of service. Above all, we never turn our back on a challenge. These values nurture a dynamic and innovative team where everyone can develop and grow
|Posted on:||08 Jul 2021|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|