(COMPANY NAME), a subsidiary of the BNP Paribas group, is one of Europe's leading providers of custody services for securities.
The Luxembourg branch plays a major part in its operations, offering clients high value-added services extending from custody to securities lending, fund administration, performance measurement and ratings, and bond issuance services.
As part of its development strategy, (COMPANY NAME) Luxembourg is recruiting:
Global Private Capital Product & solutions Manager,
Expert in Private Debt
Working environment & Role:
* The Global Private Capital Product & Solutions Manager is a member of the Global Product & solutions team with representatives in different location as France, Luxemburg, Channel Islands….
* Private Capital in engaged in the delivery of product and solutions to asset manager or asset owner clients investing in Private Equity, Private Debt, Real Estate and Infrastructure assets
* The team purpose is the global co-ordination of client solutions, product strategy, product development and product management including the private debt area for all type of loans (leveraged loans, direct lending ..)
1 - Develop New Product and enhance existing products:
* Develop and maintain product solutions working with Client Development teams, marketing, strategy to anticipate and address the market's needs on an ongoing basis, to create the market-leading solution for our target market segments.
* Adapt new or existing solutions & products to local specificities and maintain local portfolio of products and solutions
* Contribute to product strategy and evaluation of product gaps
* Lead or contribute to processes for new products and solutions in accordance with the bank product management framework:
* Provide client line contribution to relevant digital initiatives in coordination with digital/innovation labs.
* Participation in transversal projects/initiatives impacting private debt solutions / private capital solutions
2 - Manage the portfolio of existing products
* Contribute to the development and maintenance of standard pricing and product catalogues
* Contribute to the design and maintenance of business operating models
* Contribute to development of marketing strategy and materials.
* Ensure internal communication and training
3 - Supporting Business Development
* Pricing new and existing Client business including preparation of tailored commercial proposals and the review of existing business to ensure the profitability of the proposals
* Provision of product expertise in support of Client Development teams, supporting responses to client requests for proposals and providing information on our product and service capability including via client-facing meetings
* Participation in client on-boardings to ensure delivery of agreed solutions sold.
* Provide global coordination in cross-location private debt offerings.
4- Market Watch
* Contribute to research and intelligence gathering on Market trends and competitors (service offers)
* Attendance to industry events and conferences as required.
* Review regulatory developments and impact on existing products and services and opportunities to expand our offer
* Client line or department representation at governance forums, offsites or client events as required.
* Co-ordination of client line statistical, performance and management reporting for private debt and private capital
Expert in Private Debt solutions
* Development of product and solutions for private debt and loan administration clients.
* Maintain private debt pitch-books and coordinate with marketing for production of private debt materials and private debt input into wider marketing.
* Provide private debt product expertise and impact analysis for global and transversal projects
* Degree or other equivalent higher education qualification OR
* Industry training and qualifications in relevant market areas
* Significant and demonstrable experience in financial services environment.
* Experience (in operations, sales, or product) of either private capital funds or loans administration.
* Depth of relevant industry experience and demonstrable relevant industry training and qualifications.
* Product management or product development experience
* Experience in preparation of business plans
* Experience in a client-facing environment
* Strong analytical skills
* Communication and presentation skills (oral and written)
* Result driven, leadership and collaborative approach
* Ability to co-elaborate solutions
* Ability to understand, explain and support change
* Ability to anticipate business / regulatory evolution
* Ability to develop others & improve their skills
* Ability to articulate regulatory and corporate requirements to clients and investors
|Posted on:||06 Aug 2022|