Role Title: Category Manager Property Services
Will be posted until July 22nd, 2018
At (COMPANY NAME) Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining (COMPANY NAME) Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
In joining the Supply Chain Management at (COMPANY NAME) Group here in Luxembourg you will support our people in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders and employees! The team is broad; you could be working within SCM Commercial Services, SCM Enterprise, SCM Networks, SCM Software & Core, SCM Sales, Development & Operations, or Cognitive & Digital Sourcing. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
(COMPANY NAME) Procurement Company Sarl (VPC) is incorporated in Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and is an integral part of our global Supply Chain Management function. With our 200 employees coming from 32 different countries, we are the global procurement entity of the (COMPANY NAME) Group with responsibility for all strategic activities related to supply chain management.
An exciting role for a dynamic, innovative and enthusiastic individual with a strong appetite to develop new activities/deliver ambitious targets in Telecom and Corporate Services related Procurement.
As a Category Manager Property Services will be part of the Property Management Team in VPC and will be responsible for specific initiatives related the Radio Based Station (RBS) Leases category. These will include, but not be limited to: management of Lease and Cost Optimization active projects, negotiation and processing of Multi-frame agreements with Global Suppliers; overseeing and extending the implementation of Lease Rent Reduction Programs; supporting the strategic agenda toward Tower Companies and Sharing Agreements with MNOs.
Joining us as a Category Manager Property Services you can be part of our empowering global procurement function. The Future is exciting. Ready?"
With us you will:
* Drive the commercial deployment of RBS related initiatives by supporting their execution and implementation in multiple countries
* Evaluate and negotiate of complex pricing models and contracts, ensuring the delivery of savings and other benefits to the business
* Support the category strategy toward Tower Companies, other MNOs and institutional Vendors
* Build and maintain a very strong partnership with (COMPANY NAME)'s stakeholders at Group and local market level and ensure continuous alignment with the category strategy;
* Optimise supplier performance through strong commercial management, ensuring business value is delivered & competitive advantage is maintained
* Report into a Principal Category Manager and act as a primary point of contact for the appointed specialist vendors as well as the various global and local business functions including Property, Finance Operations, Technology and Supply Chain
* Agile working: take part/lead cross-category and/or cross-company projects
What you can expect from us:
* Further your career within a multinational company
* Gain Knowledge of Global Procurement.
* Develop strong negotiation and communication skills.
* The ability to lead, develop and motivate a complex virtual team, and ensure the successful delivery of financial targets
Apply if you have:
* Excellent analytical and contract negotiation skills, with a very good eye for detail
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
* Effective influencing and persuasion skills with both external and internal stakeholders
* Demanding with themselves and others with a passion for delivering high quality outputs.
* Experience working in Purchasing, on indirect categories
* Proven experience in working with Multiframe Tower agreements and with Sharing deals with MNOs
* High level of proficiency with Excel, Word and Power Point;
* Proactive and pragmatic work ethic;
* Creativity and out-of-the box thinking;
We're happy if you:
* Can deal with an international, functional matrix environment with a certain degree of ambiguity
* University degree, master degree preferred
* Business acumen: knows the competition, the market place, knowledgeable in practices and trends
* Good interpersonal skills and multinational experience
* Working proficiency in a Second language next to Fluency in English
Application Guidance: We encourage our people to have powerful career conversations with their line managers and ask that your application is part of PD, mid-year review or development discussions. Please inform your line manager and HR Business Partner regarding your application as feedback may be sought from the hiring manager. Our Group internal transfer policy requires all internal applicants to have at least 2 years' tenure within your current role. Please click here to read further details on the policy. You may also be asked to provide your previous performance ratings, where applicable, through the application process.
Commitment from (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people's individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At (COMPANY NAME) you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://cxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx.xx.xx/xxx-xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxx/
Read more stories here: https://cxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx.xx.xx/xxxx-xxxxxxxx/?xxxx=1#content
The future is exciting. Ready