EF International Language Campus Malta is starting to put together its team of live-in Summer Residence staff. We are looking for a team of 15 people who will assist in delivering only the best experience in a fun but professional way to our international guests visiting Malta over the Summer 2020 months. Are you interested? Keep reading!
Come to Malta in Summer 2020 for a great 6 - 8 week work experience in the Hospitality and Customer Service and
* make friends who will last a life time
* learn invaluable skills that will help shape your future career wherever you go
* earn a wage whilst gaining experience in a fast - paced, high volume school over summer
WE provide accommodation for the duration of your contract - no need to look for a place to stay !
Who are you ?
* You love a new challenge
* You are looking to widen your experience within EF and within the Hospitality industry
* You work well in a team with little supervision and accept challenges full-on
What are we looking for?
* Previous experience within an EF school in a similar role , or in an EF Sales Office will be considered an asset.
* Someone who is vigilant in ensuring student safety and quality standards for the residence.
* Someone who displays excellent customer service and hospitality attributes.
* Someone who shows Initiative and has the willingness to roll-up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
* Someone who is patient flexible and has an upbeat attitude.
If you feel you are the right person to make the team, and are ready to fly to Malta any time in June and see the summer through until end of August 2020, then send a full CV with a covering motivational letter. If you have already worked with EF, please list the year, and the location together with your direct Manager.
(COMPANY NAME) is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs.
We are 52,000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 612 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS and character reference checks