We are always seeking new talents to join our team. If you are interested in growing further in your career, click on apply and register yourself on our system. As soon as a vacancy arises for the role of Call Centre Representative, we will contact you!
The selected candidate shall be required to provide a courteous and efficient service to our customers whilst working in a dynamic environment and to ensure customer satisfaction is always first priority in our Call centre.
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities:
* Handle all enquires and requests received both by internal and external customers, according to company policy and to the satisfaction of the customer whilst being conscious about service levels
* Handle and process inbound / Outbound calls within a set target frame
* Handle and process Emails/Chats/SMS/Social Media enquiries within a set target frame
* Handle 1st level queries regarding all data related products and services offered by the company
* Handling of contract activations for both Consumer and Business team
* Handle 2nd level trouble shooting in trouble tickets and service requests
* Promote offers and services to customers through suggestive selling
* Use effective Next Best Activity (NBA) during calls to up sell and cross sell the company's products & services at all times
* Keep up-to-date with data protection laws
* Keep up to date with all products and services we offer to ensure first call resolution where possible
* Handle assigned tasks and projects effectively with peers within the department as well as with other department contacts
* Attend required training and participate in team meetings
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
* Selected candidate must have at least 1 year experience in a customer service role.
* Experience in an administrative function would be considered an asset.
* Minimum 'O' level standard in English, Mathematics and Maltese.
* Completion of customer service related courses would be considered an asset.
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
* Familiarity with MS office computer skills or previous computer training.
* Fluent Maltese and English speaking is a must