No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 8xxx3 - Del.Miguel Hidalgo, Mexico City, Mexico
* Responsible for the CS&L Customer Services (order to invoice) Delivery at a specific country, hub, group of countries/hubs or business unit in the Regional Business Services Center.
* Lead and develop Customer Service O2I Analyst group to assure Order to Invoice process within CP Best Practice standards ("Essentials") and collaborate with local CDTs on effectively supporting order to invoice fulfillment. Responsible for total customer service management for assigned customer accounts: manages, and performs when necessary, all aspects of the order to invoice cycle while cultivating effective relationships with both customers and CP colleagues. Accountable for successful order management and monitoring all aspects of the customer service process to assure on time deliveries to Customers.
* Lead the team who is responsible to manage the customer service relationship by serving as the primary contact point for communications related to orders and deliveries.
* The primary accountabilities of the role include building and maintaining customer service relations while managing the order to invoice process including the troubleshooting of difficult deliveries, processing of returns, and resolution of exceptions and claims within Colgate's Selling Terms and Conditions (pre-defined by Local Team).
* Responsible for supporting the achievement of all service goals for specific country, hub, group of countries/hubs or business unit assigned. Is accountable for managing the people, processes, and technology related activities required to operate, manage, expand and deliver in-scope customer services assigned to a specific country, hub, group of countries/hubs or business unit assigned.
* Directs customer service team and ensures operations & employee management activities within the CS&L CBS center organization conform to Corporate and local HR policies and procedures, legal / regulatory authorities, and all internal control & SOX compliance. Provides and/or enables the education and coaching of direct reports.
* Leadership: Provide overall leadership to Customer Service team to specific country, hub, group of countries/hubs or business unit assigned. Accountable for ensuring alignment with CS&L function and CBS overall strategic goals; Communicates frequently with the Regional CBS Leadership team and Local CS&L on service KPI achievement and important service issues.
* Services: Oversees the delivery of Customer Services to specific country, hub, group of countries/hubs or business unit assigned.valuates performance and productivity in accordance with SLA/KPI service levels for Customer Service team or Business Units Verses execution of service failure recovery. Is a key point of contact for customer service related issues and escalations expansion of specific country, hub, group of countries/hubs or business unit assigned.Reviews and signs off on knowledge transfer, training completion, critical deliverables, and cutover readiness of Customer Service teamAccountable for the implementation of Process Improvements strategies, standards, and delivery goals for Customer Service team for specific country, hub, group of countries/hubs or business unit assigned.
* Service Governance: Responsible for customer service engagement activities for supported specific country, hub, group of countries/hubs or business unit assigned. ● Responsible for ensuring internal controls as well as SOX controls are adhered to and checks and balances are in place for Customer Service levels for specific country, hub, group of countries/hubs or business unit assigned.
* Continuous Improvement: Responsible for implementing projects and service process improvements in support of service quality, continuous improvement, service and policy standardization, process innovation, development of best practices and sustainable change, innovation, internal/external benchmarking, and customer satisfaction programs, in close collaboration with Regional CBS center.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom's of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill's Science Diet and Hill's Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web site at http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education programme, please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill's Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Tom's of Maine please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Axxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxm with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation