*High school graduated
*Fluency in English equivalent to a B2
*+2 year in a help desk or call center environment on a Supervision Role.
- Willing to be on video calls for extended periods of time (20 mins approx.) during the entire shift. (Comply with professional dress code and appropiate working space)
Flexibility to work on different rotating shifts between 4 AM and 11 PM, including weekends.
- Access to reliable internet connection at home
- Serve as the process expert for the account including internal team and client.
- Take escalation calls/chats/emails for agents whenever necessary and perform case management
- Do outbound calls whenever necessary to ensure resolution of customer issues.
- Process Contact Center Complex requirements in Contact Center system (monthly, year-end, daily).
- Preparation and processing of Projects deliverables. Active participation.
- Good English communication skills to participate in calls, present to the client and participate in process discussions.
What we offer:
Base salary $1x,xxx - xx,xx0 MXN
Compensation benefits established by law
Excellent working conditions
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume (English- Spanish) and salary expectations to the email contact