Requisition ID: 2xxxx5
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 70%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
You can get a head start at (COMPANY NAME) by joining the Center of Expertise. You can lay the foundation for a career in a highly professional environment that supports original thinking, rewards initiative and recognizes outstanding performance.
As CoE organization it is our task and responsibility to understand and proceed on the new business models and operational challenges of our:
* Active Attention
* Consulting projects
Under the umbrella of MaxAttention we provide the necessary methodology and content to drive the innovation agenda with continual redefining of requirements and industry business models.
Besides delivering innovations we engage pro-actively with our Premium Engagement and Enterprise Support customers using a holistic approach to analyze, understand and define action plans for customer's situation. We support our customers in increasing the value they get out of their (COMPANY NAME) Solution with reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
Beside these, we resolve production down situations and escalations. By doing so we ensure customer satisfaction and success, secure maintenance revenue and protect the (COMPANY NAME) brand.
Foundation is our extraordinary technical and application knowledge. We bring together engineering talents into a single, global delivery organization, the CoE - dedicated to the values and aspirations which unite us in order to deliver the desired outcome, whatever it takes. Our guiding principle, "Customer comes always first," underpins everything that we do on a daily basis, ensuring that we operate to the highest possible engineering standards.
We are looking for candidates who are constantly seeking new challenges in a dynamic environment and for those who want to make a difference in how the world runs by working with some of the largest brands on the planet. We want candidates who want to expand their current knowledge a step further into the following categories:
* NW AS ABAP: Knows advance architecture, monitoring tools, upgrade tools and methodologies for (COMPANY NAME) systems (Intermediate to Advance), we look for excellent NW basis engineer.
* Upgrade and Migrations: Has executed or participated in at least 2-3 migration projects, he has experience with tools like SUM of DMO and SWPM, it is a plus a S/4HANA Conversion project.
* HANA DB Management, Optimization and Root Cause Analysis: Supporting our customers in doing upgrades, improving monitoring skills, executes complex Root Cause Analysis, Participates in global escalations with high critical financial systems in the Latin America. (Optional)
CoE reports to the Global Delivery Consulting are within (COMPANY NAME) Business Digital Services with direct interaction of the Premium Embedded team working most of the time in customer's offices.
CoE work in collaboration with high knowledge customer engineers or consulting partners.
CoE is a constant growing area within (COMPANY NAME) driving innovation topics and working with the most challenging customers in the region. You will become expert of matter worldwide for your area of knowledge.
In detail a CoE Support Engineer alternately covers below roles and their tasks:
Service Delivery Role:
* Performs and leads overall analysis of situation at key accounts
* Identifies top issues in key account engagements
* Leads analysis of system landscape and technical issues
* Leads analysis of core business processes for all applications
* Leads analysis of system and application operation
* Delivery functional or technical tasks in MaxAttention projects
* Brings technical or application expert knowledge into the project
* Co-operates with the Focus Technical Quality Manager (TQM) to answer difficult functional or technical questions and executes concrete tasks
* Delivery Onsite & Remote services for MaxAttention, Active Embedded and Mission Critical
* Support (escalations & task forces, MCS Backoffice) including Optimization, Assessment, Technical Integration/ Validation, Empowering trainings and workshops and Engineering Services
* Learns to deliver onsite services as functional expert for broad area of topics
* Delivers Expert Guided Implementation
* Analysis of functional gaps in ICC and developments to close gaps
* Takes over development tasks in projects or service development
* Delivers root cause analysis, provides solutions, and delivers services for specific fields / areas
Backoffice Role: Engagement Support:
* Understands customer requirements and coaches Embedded Support for planning single support services including identification of the needed skills and the size of the delivery ( for MaxAttention and Active Embedded customers)
* Contributes to the achievement of our COE quality and efficiency targets (including focus on remote share, QA of service delivery, reporting)
* Develops trainings, specifications and documentation; ensuring that the documentation is up-to-date for the respective area of expertise
* General application knowledge (ERP, CRM, SRM)
* Expert knowledge (COMPANY NAME) technology components (AS ABAP & HANA DB)
* Integrates seamless in project teams and takes an active expert role
* Executes different type of delivery activities and takes over back office functions
* Fulfills expert role in external or internal project teams
* Project Management skills
* Bachelors in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or similar
* 60% within LatinAmerica
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, Engineer, Consulting, (COMPANY NAME), Embedded, Technology, Engineering