Important international company seeks Test Content Engineer
Start date: as soon as possible
Number of positions: 6
ˇ Main Skill: Python hands on experience, GitHub and computers/servers Hardware knowledge/experience
Must have skills (all these points are mandatory):
* 2+ years of experience in Python development.
* Familiar with Linux server OS and command shell.
* Strong knowledge in Computer Systems and Servers.
* Hands-on experience with Git (or any version control software is fine)
Nice to have
* Minimum work experience of 2 years in IT, Computing, and Computing areas.
* Familiar with automation tools & frameworks (ex: pycharm, selenium, Git etc.)
* Experience in Firmware, Hardware, and Software.
* Knowledge in BIOS, PCI-e, RAM, HDD, SDD.
* Knowledge in the Software Development Cycle.
* Experience in Installation in Windows and Linux Operating Systems (with and without Graphic Interface).
* Enabling Servers in a data center environment for storage products testing.
* Developing & modifying test content with reference to PRD
* Fixing test content issues, Writing technical document for execution team.
* Testing and Validating in Semi-Automatic environments.
* Attention and Follow-up to Special Orders on Test Cases and Test Suites.
o 100% global payroll
o Long term contract
o Life insurance
o Major medical insurance
o Visual and dental plan
o Referral program
o Recognition program
o Training Academy
o Bonus, hotel and transportation in case of relocation
o Benefits higher than those of the Law (8 days of vacation, 20 days of Christmas bonus)