Implementation, execution and automation System Test, requirement analysis, evaluation and documentation for Driver Assistance products (Mostly Radar systems).
* Test documentation, review and tracking.
* Test design to find issues.
* Understand system and software requirements in DOORS
* Direct contact with SW project team to identify and clarify SW system requirements
* Create Test Specifications based on SW system requirements
* Setup test tools and check readiness of test infrastructure
* Test Implementation in an automated Test Environment (HIL)
* Close cooperation with SW Project Team
* Continuous improvement of existing test environment and procedures
* OOP programming experience (e.g. Python or C++)
* CAN knowledge
* Willignes to work and grow on the verification and validation area
* Possess strong technical skills and the ability to be flexible and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
* System testing for embedded system
* Advance English level
Nice to have:
* HIL Testing
* Tooling experience (CANanalyzer, CANoe)
* Diagnostics (UDS)
* Requirement analysis and management
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
(COMPANY NAME) is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 17,000 associates.
We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Welcome to (COMPANY NAME)
Videos To Watch