This job is in charge of establishing production processes According Len manufacturing principles, monitoring compliance with manufacturing specifications, defining working methods and requirements for labor and equipment; they are responsible as well to establish the improvements that increase the quality and productivity.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
* Ensure document control of engineering, as well as reviewing and notifying its changes, ensuring its updating.
* Coordinate the update process for each product.
* Responsible to perform the workstation release.
* Defines & acquires the accessories/racks utilized in the production line, based on standards.
* Evaluation and Improvement of balancing issues related to lines and Operators, based on Time studies that he/she develop and maintain.
* Development and maintenance of Operator Instructions and visual aids according to established formats
* Coordinates the layouts changes.
* Participate on validations and installations of new production lines or equipment; this according to internal (COMPANY NAME) procedures.
* Actively participate on new projects, in order to comply with standardized Work requirements that he/she define and maintain.
* Develop continuous improvement projects on the production lines.
* Support in the training process of operators.
* Participate in the failure analysis process (8D, AMEF).
* Fulfill the legal and corporate requirements and regulations applicable.
* Fulfill the safety procedures applicable to his/her area.
* Actively participate in the trainings and tests that may be schedule in accordance to the level of risks of his/her job.
* Bachelor degree in Engineering, preferably industrial & electronic engineering.
* Bilingual English-Spanish.
* Experience and Knowledge in manufacturing process, balancing issues, time studies, one piece flows.
* Experience in continuous improvement process.
* Experience and Knowledge in Lean Manufacturing concepts.
* Experience in launching new products and transfers
(COMPANY NAME) is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|