Requisition ID: 2xxxx6
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 50%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
What We Do:
(COMPANY NAME) Fieldglass, headquartered in Chicago with global offices in Europe and Australia, offers an engaging workplace for intelligent, hard-working, and innovative individuals. (COMPANY NAME) Fieldglass provides a cloud based Vendor Management System (VMS) that helps companies run effectively through streamlining procurement, management, and payment of their non-employee workforce. We deliver a VMS solution to more than 400 customers worldwide who are running (COMPANY NAME) Fieldglass to gain visibility to their external workforce including contingent labor, services managed through Statements of Work, and independent contractors while optimizing spend, quality, compliance, and efficiency. We are the leader in our industry and are looking to hire innovative, energetic, and resourceful teammates to ensure that we continue to shape our customers Services Procurement experience.
What Sets Us Apart:
Fieldglass was "born cloud". As one of the forerunners of today's highly successful cloud delivery model, Fieldglass has been a Software-as-a-Service application since its start. At a time when many buyers were using behind-the-firewall ERP applications to manage their non-employee workforce, this VMS industry first is now the industry standard.
Some of our attributes include:
* We are the VMS market leader in global spend and in 2017 were named the top company in our industry by Forrester Research.
* Multilingual help desk support is available around the clock 365 days a year - in addition to a dedicated Account Services team.
* Not only an industry leader but a thought leader - (COMPANY NAME) Fieldglass keeps customers up to date with VMS industry knowledge on our 'From the Field' blog and social media accounts.
* We work with the world's leading companies, including AIG, Verizon, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, CVS/Caremark, United Airlines, Panasonic, Rio Tinto, Monsanto, and many, many more.
* We are now part of (COMPANY NAME), a market leading enterprise application software company, helping companies of all sizes and industries run simple.
Fieldglass encourages an open door policy and a collaborative office environment. Team members across all departments can easily meet together in any of our open office layouts. Those with an entrepreneurial and can-do attitude keep Fieldglass at the top of its industry. Traditional perks include casual dress, generous paid time off, charitable activities, stocked kitchens, great healthcare coverage and more!
Implementation Business Analyst:
The (COMPANY NAME) Fieldglass Implementation Business Analyst is ultimately responsible for the successful implementation of the project, and the customer-experience along the way. The Business Analyst will be considered a subject matter expert in the (COMPANY NAME) Fieldglass application and will be called upon to consult on best practices in the Services Procurement Industry. This role will be based in our Mexico City Office.
* Driving customer behavior towards best in class solutions
* Working with project team to present best practice workflows to client/partner
* Leading business requirements gathering sessions and design workshops with client/partner
* Building, testing, and demonstrating client/partner business requirements in test site
* Ensuring that client configuration and business requirements documents are accurate, complete, and signed off by client/partner
* Manage configuration of the test and production environments
* Participating in user acceptance testing
* Requesting, analyzing, identifying, communicating, and reconciling gaps in client requirements or data while remaining cognizant of project milestones
* Actively contributing to product knowledge through self-study, meeting attendance, and project participation
We're Looking For:
The Fieldglass company culture is a very important enabler of our success, and to that end, we are looking for articulate professionals who will thrive in our work environment. The best candidates will possess a can-do attitude, an entrepreneurial spirit, a balanced approach to the daily challenges of project work, and a contagious sense of fun.
* Be fluent in Portuguese (Brazilian) and English. Spanish is a plus.
* Have 3+ years software implementation/support experience, preferably within a technology organization supporting web hosted applications. (COMPANY NAME) Fieldglass application knowledge is a plus
* Experience and/or understanding of the Managed Services Provider and/or Vendor Management industry
* Understanding/application of Implementation methodology
* Demonstrated ability to understand and manage client expectations
* Willingness and ability to take direction and coaching from teammates
* Ability to think quickly while utilizing documentation and best practices
* Ability to learn complex concepts and subjects under a variety of conditions including formal and informal training as well as on the job coaching and through trial and error
* Demonstrated detail-orientation with strong organizational skills, including the ability to self-manage time and tasks
* Ability to work with ambiguity
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to interact with clients, partners, and internal teams
* Advanced Excel skills, including Pivot Tables, VLookups; exposure to Visual Basic
* Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, Visio, and exposure to MS Project as well as a variety of Internet browsers.
* Experience in SQL queries, basic understanding of relational databases, ad hoc report development is a plus
* Bachelor's degree or Relevant experience preferred
* Ability to travel 40-50%
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Business Analyst, Implementation Manager, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Finance, Technology, Research