Business Intelligence and Operations Analyst
(COMPANY NAME) is a leading manufacturer of consumer PCs - notebook and desktops - sold in North America. The industry is ultra-competitive and the landscape - both in terms of products and competitors - is ever evolving. The Business Analyst is an important role that supports (COMPANY NAME)'s Consumer PC Category group and enables its success. The successful candidate will play role in informing the organization and driving alignment to business goals. The Business Intelligence Process and Execution (BIPE) team is looking for a highly capable, dynamic individual with a strong aptitude for data manipulation and analysis.
* A degree in engineering, science, business or economics is preferred, but not required.
* A strong aptitude for quantitative data analysis and statistics.
* Proficiency with Excel pivot tables or at the very least a working knowledge of Excel Pivot tables and a desire to develop expert-level skills.
* Proficiency in creating professional Microsoft PowerPoint charts and presentations.
* Create, launch, and communicate retailer promotion documentation
* Measure, report, and analyze rebate and incentive programs
* Track retailer claims and publish regular reports highlighting performance
* Report and track (COMPANY NAME) sales out performance and highlight key items either positively or negatively impacting performance
* Produce regular analyses of portions of North America Consumer PC market and (COMPANY NAME)'s relative performance with a specific focus on the opportunities and challenges.
* Work across multiple functions - finance, product marketing, supply chain, and sales - to ensure alignment around business metrics
* A visible role at the center of (COMPANY NAME)'s Consumer PC operations.
* Extensive interaction with multiple business functions (e.g. Sales, Product Marketing, Finance, Category Management, etc.) that drive (COMPANY NAME)'s Consumer PC business.
* An opportunity to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment among talented and motivated individuals.
Schedule -Full time
Shift -No shift premium (Mexico)
EEO Tagline -
(COMPANY NAME) Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities