* Configures the property in the (COMPANY NAME) system using collected content, adhering to SOPs and meeting (COMPANY NAME) quality implementation standards.
* Provides consultation to customers in order to better utilize inventory and increase revenue
* Holds training calls/on-site trainings on (COMPANY NAME) products and systems.
* Manage implementation timeline and meet expected launch dates.
* Work cross functionally throughout the organization including Sales, Operations and Technology functions.
* Correspond with hoteliers in a timely and professional matter.
* Analyze the property to create and recommend pricing strategies that maximize hotel room revenue.
* Travels to the property as necessary.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
* Positive 'can do' attitude, with passion for learning and growing skills.
* Superb customer service skills with excellent phone and email communication skills.
* Excellent computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word.
* Demonstrated expertise and credibility recommending upsell strategies that are unique to the market and complexity of each hotel.
* Ability to work well under pressure against tight deadlines.
* Time Management Skills
* Must be attentive to details and collaborate successfully with cross-functional teams.
* Public speaking and presentation skills is a must.
* Fluency in English required.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant field (e.g. Hospitality, Business Administration, etc)
* Minimum of four (4) years front office operations experience in a large hotel preferred.
* Knowledge of hospitality property management systems (PMS), reservations, guest loyalty programs.
* Working knowledge of room inventory systems preferred.
* Proficiency with Revenue / Yield Management techniques beneficial.
* Coursework in Hospitality and Travel, or equivalent work experience in a related field a plus.
* Project management skills.
* Superb organizational skills.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Willingness to perform functions that enhance the business that may be outside job scope.
* Willingness to be flexible in a constant changing environment.
* Proficiency in multiple languages beneficial
* Inside Front Office and Sales Experience is preferred
(COMPANY NAME), Inc. offers an excellent comprehensive package that includes: competitive wages, flexibility, travel, stability and growth opportunities, stock options, 401k, flexible spending, medical/dental, vision, life insurance, vacation, holidays and an Equal Opportunity Employer