As a Team leader, you will help the team to drive technically in areas of software architecture, implementation and validation for automotive steering. It also involves project coordination, leading technical discussions globally, with NA and their customers.
Role is expected to drive a team of Engineers in day to day tasks, coaching in technical topics, provide right direction, result oriented and responsible to deliver the tasks as per the customer expectation as a team. Will ensure team results and performance fits the project plan and quality expectations. Motivates the team, on-boards new team members, provides feedback on team and individual performance, coach team members, identify training needs while inspiring collaboration, leads change and drives for results.
* Project role specific tasks
* Lead and guide the development team in areas of embedded software development - architecture, implementation and validation
* Coordinate local effort with status reporting on resource utilization and efficiency
* Interact with global teams to coordinate project and resource effort to ensure results
* Plan and lead team's strategy to achieve division and location goals
* Plan and follow up actions to ensure quality and process conformance/adherence
* Team talent development, managing headcount, workload and training needs
* People management: Plan and conduct performance reviews, establish goals, one on one, provide feedback, mentoring and coaching
* Support hiring process and drive required activities
* Synchronize the overall project planning, delivery deadlines and individual associate roadmaps
* Fosters innovation
* Bachelor's degree on Electronics, Mechatronics or Computer Science
* Experience in Automotive industry 7+ years
* Strong Leadership experience over at least 2+ years
* Strong knowledge on SDLC (Software development life cycle)
* SW project management
* Strong knowledge about Quality assurance, Software release procedures and capability models such as ASPICE, CMMI
* Support business acquisitions and budget decisions (tools, licenses, etc.)
* Advance knowledge and experience in embedded Electronics, Microcontrollers, Embedded C/C++, compilers, developer environment.
* Strong knowledge in safety related processes (ISO2xxx2)
* Working with AUTOSAR architecture
* Working with diagnostics (UDS ISO 1xxx9)
* CAN/CANFD or other communication protocol is required.
* Vector tools (CANoe, CANape, DaVinci).
* Architectural design
* Experience on tools for Requirements management and Change management.
* English Proficient
* Result oriented, customer centric
* Team player with solid communication skills
* Intercultural orientation
* Ability to solve technical problems independently (and support others) with minimum customer
Nice to have:
* Experience with Agile methodologies.
* Knowledge of scripting languages such as python, perl, etc.
* Experience with in-circuit debuggers.
* Experience with Regression, MISRA and Polyspace
* Experience with DOORs
* Experience with System requirements and System processes awareness
* Project management certifications
* Experience with Enterprise Architect and ClearCase
* Willing to travel to US, Europe and Southern Asia
Videos To Watch