We are looking for a Validation Hardware Engineer to support and develop active and passive test in the Automotive Steering division, developing test plan, and support ED, DV and PV validations with plan and troubleshooting.
* Development of Test plan for Design and Product Validation
* Development/ review of Test specification
* Test execution and reporting
* Test automation and scripting
* Test process establishment/ maintenance
* Test setup establishment
* Accomplishment of reliability testing, EMC, EMI testing, with support from internal teams.
* 1+ Years of Experience
* Good knowledge on System Testing concepts, test case design and V&V models.
* Hands on experience in Electric vehicle and/or component testing
* Good understanding of product validation - DV and PV testing
* Good automotive system knowledge (ECU, Sensors, Software) and technical mindset
* Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
* Good Exposure to Test Automation tools and scripting languages like Python
* Hand on experience of Testing Tools - CANoe, INCA, DSACE, etc.
* Experience in defining and execution of Test Cases.
* Knowledge on requirements management tool - Doors
* Knowledge on automotive protocols like CAN, KWP2000, UDS.
(COMPANY NAME) is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to (COMPANY NAME)