Objective / Responsibilities:
We are looking for an Embedded Software Developer to design, codify, configure, unit test and document software for the functionality implementation of Automotive Gateway ECUs.
* Bachelors degree in Electronics, Computer Science, Software or equivalent.
* Minimum of 1 year of experience in Embedded Systems.
* Good understanding about Electronics, Microcontrollers (8, 16 and/or 32 bit), Embedded C and Compilers.
* Good software debugging skills.
* Understanding about the overall Software Development Life Cycle.
* Experience using tools for Requirements Management and Architecture Design.
* Good understanding about Automotive Communication Protocols (e.g., CAN, CAN FD, ETH).
* Knowledge of OOP languages (e.g., Python, Java).
* Experience with Agile methodologies.
* Experience with in-circuit debuggers (e.g., iSystem's).
* Team player with good communication skills.
* Ability to solve technical problems with minimum assistance and customer interaction.
Nice to have:
* Familiarity with UDS diagnostic communication protocol.
* Familiarity with AUTOSAR main layers (BSW, MCAL, RTE, APP).
* Travel might be required.
* Proficient English level.
Videos To Watch